2018 Financial Wellness Tour Overview
To empower a generation through financial knowledge, access, and community.
A generation living their best lives.
An epic 50 state road trip breaking the social taboo about money and increasing financial awareness through events, meet ups, and social media content.
- Engage with local communities through financial wellness events
- Share financial stories on blogs and social media
- Discover resources and share programs and services
- Summits (6)
- Workshops (12)
- Workplace Financial Wellness (6)
- Military Financial Readiness (5)
- Universities and Colleges (5)
- Beer Gardens
- Wineries and Beer Gardens
- Outdoor Activities (hiking, spelunking, canoeing)
What we expect to happen after the road trip?
- Build an online database of local and national financial resources
- Provide access to products and services from value-based financial institutions
- Offer access to financial experts, fee only CFP® and AFC® professionas
- Connect with nonprofit educational organizations
- Social media contests
- Blog contests
- Video contests
- Event contests
- 7 Day Financial Wellness Challenge (Get to know your starting point)
- Your $500 Weekend Savings Challenge (Reduce Expenses)
- Save $1000 for an Emergency Challenge
- Credit Card Payoff Challenge (Eliminate 1 credit card debt)
- 14 Day Credit Score Improvement Challenge
The Road to Financial Wellness Road Trip 2018
Find an event near you and come get inspired, educated, and connected with Road Warriors.
Become part of history. We’re looking for: bloggers, podcasters, community leaders, educators, and local volunteers.
We’re having different events all across the country: half day summits, meet ups, workshops, and outdoor activities.
Financial Wellness Summits
A premier event includes workshops, financial storytelling on main stage, panel discussions, networking and games.
Social Money Roundtables
Events hosted at restaurants, beer gardens, bookstores, wineries, and coffeeshops to talk about money in a smaller intimate setting.
Active Money Meet Ups
Join us at a yoga studio, hiking trails, whitewater rafting, exploring caves, and hot air balloon rides, as we share money tips and stories.
Financial Wellness Workshops
Attend a non-traditional financial education session hosted in offices, bank and credit union branches, coworking spaces, community centers, and libraries.
Military Financial Readiness
Educating our servicemembers and military families in and around military installations about benefits, services, and credit options.
College Campus Invasion
Events at colleges aimed to inspire and educate students on money, student loans, credit, and finances after college.
Connect with us on the Road
Be part of the experience on social and join the list!
Watch video highlights of events, interviews, and stories from people all across the country.
On The Road Podcast
Listen to in depth conversations with experts and educators. Hear their personal stories and gain knowledge, advice and tips.
Facebook Live Streaming
Listen to live interviews with experts and others sharing their financial stories. Get behind the scenes look on the drive, events, and meet ups.
Get on the Road to Financial Wellness
Subscribe to the list and receive a weekly roadmap email!
Bonus: Get the 5 Financial Numbers You Need to Know Tip Sheet